6 Celeb Food Secrets To Stay Forever Young

If anyone knows the best secrets to staying young it’s Hollywood’s finest. Lucky for us, tons of celebrities from Jennifer Aniston to Jennifer Lopez, have shared their secrets. Let’s break down some of these healthy habits that they swear by, and what they do to get that dewy, youthful, and fresh skin.

1. Jennifer Aniston

WESTWOOD, CA – FEBRUARY 16: Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the premiere of Universal Pictures’ ‘Wanderlust’ held at Mann Village Theatre on February 16, 2012 in Westwood, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)

Anniston told Heath Magazine she swears by intermittent fasting. She fasts for 16 hours and usually has breakfast around 10 am. She has outlined a few golden rules that keep her young and healthy. Starting with she never skips a meal. Just because she fasts doesn’t mean she starves herself. She swears by fatty foods and healthy carbs. Moreover, Jennifer has aided her journey to eternal youth by adding a collagen peptide to her morning smoothy. This collagen peptide is what she attributes her glow to. Her biggest secret? Discipline. The starlet has said in more than one occasion that she indulges but in moderation and that keeps her looking her very best.

2. Reese Witherspoon

Witherspoon’s secret lies in eating several small meals throughout the day. Rather than three larger meals she explained eating every several hours is best. This eating pattern has helped her keep her hunger at bay and energy up. The best part of her method of living? This way of eating has been proven to keep sugar levels steady allowing the body to stay focused, alert, and filled with energy all day long. Reese also attributes her youthfulness to steady exercise. Although the starlet does not exercise for hours at a time, she has confirmed that 30 minutes of cardio 6 times a week keeps her healthy and fit. We can’t help but wonder if this method is as effective as she makes it look.

3. Kim Kardashian

Kim has pushed several items that we disagree with. From lollipops that make you thin to teas that make you wish you were glued to your toilet; there is plenty we don’t approve. One thing that we think could have merit? The actress claims she does not eat anything that doesn’t grow in the ground. This plant-based lifestyle keeps you away from processed foods and items that take away rather than give you that much coveted glow.

4. Nicole Kidman

This actress is another great example of looking her best throughout the years. Granted that most of Hollywood does get help from many professionals; however, for so many to prioritize their diet means it is a crucial step. Nicole swears by the 80/20 diet. Much like Anniston she believes discipline is important. She focuses on eating clean -predominantly veggies and protein- 80% of the time. The remaining 20% she uses to indulge on less healthy foods. We would argue this diet is a mild introduction to strict healthy living. Rather than cutting everything cold turkey, this method helps you slowly ease into better food choices.

5. Jennifer Lopez

We are sorry for this one…no caffein or alcohol of any type is a main star in Jlo’s daily diet. The star focuses instead on consuming a minimum of 7 cups of water a day and lean proteins. She stays away from all processed foods and instead gains energy by eating supercharged carbohydrates like brown rice, quinoa, sweet potato, and oatmeal. Lopez swears that hydration is critical for youthful skin. Although the star seems to maintain a healthy lifestyle she also indulges in the odd occasion without feeling guilty.


We are all curious about celebrities and their fabulous lives. There is no doubt that many manage to stay looking youthful and healthy beyond the point of human comprehension. Although we must emphasize these people have everything from surgeons to unlimited facials, there is no reason why we shouldn’t take notes. The idea of healthier living is proven to help you look your best. We hope you can take some tips from these beautiful ladies and get one step closer to cracking the eternal youth secret.

Leave a Reply

Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑